We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information
Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data
• email address
• shipping address
•name, country and city
•other information we need
Using Your Personal Data
• provide our services
• troubleshoot our customers’ problems
• collect feedbacks to improve our services
• encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
• do other things for our customers as described when we collect the information.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
Security of Your Personal Data
• We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
• If you have registered on our site and have had a username and password at hand, you should keep these details confidential.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you are concerned about our collecting and using of your personal data or have any questions about us or our site, please feel free to click here to contact us.